During the Coronavirus pandemic, Traquair Hall has reopened in line with government guidance for groups which can be conducted safely and within guidelines for social distancing.
We are taking future bookings for one-off events, and will review whether they can be accommodated nearer the time as restrictions are eased.
If you are interested in making a booking please proceed as follows.
- Read the Terms and Conditions.
- Study the hire charges.
- If you are still interested contact the Booking Secretary by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (01896 404604) to check availability, discuss your requirements, agree the total charge and make a provisional booking. .
- Download the booking form, by clicking on the File Attachment below, complete it electronically and print or email it.
- Sign the declaration and send the form to the Booking Secretary within 14 days:
(a) with a cheque for half the total cost or;
(b) confirmation of the payment by BACS for half the total cost.
- If the signed form and deposit are not sent within this timescale the provisional booking may lapse.
- Pay for the remainder of the hire charge not later than 14 days before the date of the booking.
If you would like to see the hall do not hesitate to contact the Booking Secretary who will be pleased to show you the facilities.
We recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to complete the booking forms